Saturday, January 22, 2005

What Have I Done?!?!

Well, as you can probably tell if you have ever visited my blog before, things look a lot different. I was playing around with the template this afternoon and this new look is what I came up with. It will probably keep on changing and evolving into how I really want it, so do not be too worried if you absolutely detest it. I still, and always will, welcome comments about my blog's appearance and content, and any suggestions you may have of how to make it better. Thank you!

-Becky

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becky-

It might be beneficial to include "Return to the top of the page" buttons with each of your posts as well as some buttons on the bottom of your page. You might also consider having only your posts scroll so that viewers can still access the links you post on the side when they are near the bottom of the page.

Flamingo Feathers

Anonymous said...

Hey! I found your site, no problem. Enjoyed reading the past postings. Is there a button to bring me back to the most recent posting after I go into the older postings? Saw the international comment, cool. Keep writing.

~ KS, DDS - the Sunday Morning dentist

Becky said...

Hey, Flamingo Feathers! ; )

Putting a link back to the top of the page after each post is a good idea! I will have to see if I can figure out how to do so. I just got a new book on HTML that is a lot more up to date(my other one was published in 1995), so maybe I will find in there how to do it. I am glad to see that you have been reading my blog!

-Becky

Becky said...

Hi, KS, DDS - the Sunday Morning dentist! I'm glad that you were able to find my blog!

-Becky