Thursday, January 13, 2005

A Plea for Your Assistance

I am planning on writing my own template for my blog in the near future and would like to know what you would like to see me put in it. I would gladly welcome your suggestions for colors, graphics, content in the blog (not the content of the posts, but in the sidebar etc.), and anything else you can think of. Not every suggestion will be able to be used, of course, but I gladly welcome any comments that you may give and will consider using them to make my blog better. Thanx much!

4 comments:

ignorance said...

A bit hesitant, i comment here. I've been reading your blog for some time now, checking everyday if you wrote something new. After all this time, still nobody commented on this post so i thought i should. Im not that much of a creative person so on the colors and stuff i wont give you much advice. On the content however: You write about the things you see around you, things you notice, so why dont you at links of sites you find interesting? Futhermore, me personally would like to know a bit more about you, to be able to see the background of your posts. I have my own blog but its in dutch, as i live in holland.
and now the flattering part, I really like your way of looking at things and the way you put them in words. Still being surprised about the little things. not so numb as most of us are, just ignoring everything thats unusual, because its unusual.
in short: a great blog, keep going, i'll keep reading
greetings, Lennert

Becky said...

Thanks for the input, Lenny! It is great to know that there is someone out there who actually reads what I write. At the same time, it makes me a little bit nervous knowing that someone is reading what I write. I hope that you continue to enjoy my blog!

ignorance said...

Does that mean noone of your friends/collegues/family knows about this? Your own little secret place?

Becky said...

No, they do know about it. It's just that it's different when someone you don't know reads what you write.