Monday, December 12, 2005

IT'S MY 1-YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

Which means...I should be seeing some paper gifts soon, as they are the traditional present for the first anniversary. Paper 10s and 20s are nice. ; ) Just kidding. I hope that any of you out there who have read this blog sometime during the past year have enjoyed what you have read or at least been given something to think about. The traditional gift for second-year anniversaries is cotton. Did you know that here in the U.S. paper money is about 75% cotton? Just thought you might find that interesting...


btw...I just ran this post through Blogger's spell check, and the word "blog" is not in their dictionary!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woot woot!!!! Aniversaries are awesomeness!!! I think I knew that blog wasn't in the dictionary, but I thought that it would at least be in a blogs dictionary. oh well lol.

Happy one year aniversary!!!!

~C