Monday, December 26, 2005

The End of an Era

Tonight's game between the Patriots and the Jets is going to bring to an end a tradition that has endured for many seasons: Monday Night Football on ABC. The good news is that there will still be Monday Night Football next season. The bad news is that I will be unable to watch it. It is going to air on ESPN, a station I do not receive since I only have broadcast television. It will be sorely missed and Monday nights will never be the same again. I like it! I love it! I want some more of it!

In other news: The Bears clinched their division last night when they defeated their arch enemy the Green Bay Packers and will be going into the playoffs! It hasn't been too bad of a year for Chicago sports teams...well...at least for the White Sox and Bears.

No comments: