Monday, December 12, 2005

Celebrate the Times, Come On!

In honor of my anniversary I decided to celebrate by going nostalgic.

A year of blogging in review: It all began with a post in which I declared I would take over the world. Since then I have waxed eloquent on subjects ranging from politics to books to movies to religion to science to everything in between. I have had my good months when I was a good little blogger and wrote much. Then there were those other times (like last month) when I got busy and nothing seemed suitable to write about. I have gotten comments from people I know, people I have never met, people I will never meet, and people I'm just not so sure about. I have enjoyed this past year and hope to enjoy another good one.

I have been glancing over my 130 or so posts of the past year and have discovered that I received comments that I never knew about! I love getting comments and reading them today brought a smile to my face. Please comment away. You have know idea how receiving a comment makes my day that much brighter, even if it is a comment that completely disagrees with what I have said. I just like knowing that there are people out there and I like receiving feedback. You can even comment just to say hi or on some random thought.

Here's looking forward to another great year in the blogosphere!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there, or hi as you said to say lol. wow, a whole year!!!

ummm...I just wanted to let you know that you didn't read the book Frankentein...at least I don't think you did. I actually don't think that there is a book called Frankentein lol.

Love ya girl, ur awesome!!!!
~C

Becky said...

What is all that about Frankenstein?

Anonymous said...

well, I was looking at the books you've read over the year and I saw that you read Frankentein not Frankenstein.

~C

Becky said...

Oh, oops! I'll get that changed.

Anonymous said...

okey dokey :)

~C