Thursday, September 01, 2005

New Feature Coming to a Blog Near You!

I have updated my blog and it now has the new feature of "word verification" for the comments. This should cut down on a lot of that spam that seems to be penetrating my site. Sorry for the inconvenience to any actual humans out there who may want to comment, but it is a drastic measure I felt I needed to take. It's really not that hard. You merely type the "word" that you are shown in a box and, wa-la, you are verified as being a living, breathing non-cyborg. Congrats! and thanks for your understanding. ~ Becky : )

3 comments:

Becky said...

Dude, it works. Yippee!

Anonymous said...

Hello, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a make money online from home site. It pretty much covers make money online from home related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)


***Just joking! I merely copied spam from a previous comment in a lame attempt to drive you insane!

-K

Becky said...

Ha, ha, ha, very funny. I almost screamed when I started reading your comment! Thankfully my sanity is still intact...I think. : )