Friday, August 26, 2005

Testing, Testing

Hello, this is just a test of the Blogger for Word operating system.  Do not be alarmed that this post seems to be devoid of any rational thought or meaning.  Simply accept that it is here and there is nothing that can be done about it…at least not without my user name and password, which I store safe in the vault I installed underneath the dungeon where I keep all those who attempt to tamper with my posts without permission.  Consider yourself forewarned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Countdown to Serenity: Firefly, Episode 5
In the first of many flashbacks we see Simon and River Tam as kids, playing and studying at their childhood home, complete with stern yet loving father.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a pet product site. It pretty much covers pet product related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)